Step 1 of 2

Register as an Accommodation Seeker

Do you need accommodation on a short, medium or long-term basis while you work on the Sizewell C construction project? If you already have an SZC contractor account, you can log in and start your search. If not, you can register for an account here.

Add your personal details

Step 1 of 4

Register as a Provider

Please note, we will need you to upload at least one photograph for all property types and we will require certain documents for specific property types, e.g. valid gas & fire safety certificates, HMO licence, etc.

Add your personal details